Imagine yourselves at Tony's pizza parlor, a mom&pop family restaurant in Vienna VA, where my softball team used to pass out it's yearly awards. The tables have greasy red-checked vinyl table cloths, candles in cut glass jars and those little shakers of parmesean and red pepper flakes.
I have a carboard box on the table next to me as I address you. I reach in and hold up this:
the "One Lovely Blog Award"
On June 7th, Gracie Motley (aka @gracecrone) of Crone's Cauldron Publications awarded me the "One Lovely Blog" award and now it's my turn to THANK HER VERY MUCH for giving me such laurels and to pass on the award to 15 lucky people.
For those of you (who haven't already gotten here are Da Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here’s the deserving 15 who I’ve chosen to give this lovely lovely award to. I apologize if you’ve already gotten one of these, but I’m plugging your site, so Yay!
1. Tessa’s Blurb Full of great insights and helpful comments
2. Good to Begin Well, Better to End Well. Am-chan’s been my “Thalia” since I started this blogging adventure. (look it up!!)
4. As the moon climbs I love Valerie's serial Broommates. TOO much fun.
5. Introverted Wife A MySTie with a mad paintbrush and a killer sense of humour.
6. Mari’s Randomities ZoMbiE LoVE MaRi JuNipEr GiRl!
7. The Horrible Blog of M.T. Murphy Bring him an offering of Snausages to appease him.
8. The Feckless Goblin The Ziggmeister's back! Make sure to do his challenges. Beard-pullers, every one of them.
9. The Write Runner Behold Rosenberg in all his Steampunk Glory! I love his heroine, Sophia.
10. Don't Fence Me In Anne’s been a wealth of info, support and I love her coffee klatches.
11. Soft Whisper The Bronyaursaurus is doing some AWESOME efforts to help the gulf coast! Check out “Guns N’ Graves” too!
12. Landless I know you have a million of these, but I wanted to tip my hat to the wise jedi who took a whiny moisture farmer under his wing. Thanks, man.
13. Post-Apocalyptic Publishing Make sure you sign up for Em’s story-club!
14. Weakly Animated Animation and art advice from the Talented Dave Hixon!
15. Future; Nostalgic A fellow Dreadful, a scholar and a gentleman.
Well that's all the awards handed out! If I missed you this time around, I do apologize. I'll try to get to you next time I get an award or try to make up one of my own. I'm still new to this crazy adventure, but I'm fast learning what wonderful company I have here with me.
All these people have reached out and tried to help me in my journey.
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO BLOG: WE SALUTE YOU.