TOO MANY IDEAS...NOT ENOUGH COFFEE...

Rants, raves, fiction, and laughs

Monday, August 30, 2010

THOKI AND LOR HAVE MOVED!

Greetings to my delightful followers and those who have just stumbled in (please feel free to follow). My Nordic Comedy duo of the dim-witted giant and his cynical ex-Aesir friend are getting too big to keep track of in my general writing blog. Therefore I've given them another home on Blogspot.

This doesn't mean that I won't occasionally link to Thoki and Lor on this site, nor that I'm taking parts 1-4 down. It simply means that I'll have all the Thoki & Lor chapters in order and with quick access to previous chapters, without the hassle of navigating past posts on AotM. I hope you'll check in on Thoki & Lor whose adventures will only get weirder and wilder and please, follow their site for updates and contests.

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful support. You've made this possible. You've helped me start this miraculous/freaking nuts journey with these guys, I hope you'll continue to enjoy: "THE FAIL-TACULAR ODYSSEY OF THOKI & LOR"

~Monica Marier

1 comment:

Mirahesil said...

Grateful for sharing this post