TOO MANY IDEAS...NOT ENOUGH COFFEE...

Rants, raves, fiction, and laughs

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friday Flash Anthology

Assuming I haven't already missed the deadline for this,
I've been wondering which story to submit for the BEST OF FRIDAY FLASH 2 Anthology. As John W. already posted, authors are CRAP at picking their best stuff so I thought I would narrow it down to 3 stories and let you guys pick. I know you're all busy, so I've stated the premise of each story next to the title if you don't have time to read or re-read it.

Three Finalists:

1. Joe Milgrave and the Devil: Joe summons the Devil (who doesn't REMOTELY look like Burt Reynolds) to beg one favor: Make Mrs. Milgrave agree with him.

2. Mr. Peterson's Tale
A wizened old exterminator tells of his harrowing encounter with "Ol' blinky."

3. Doctor Frankenstein's House of Pancakes The good Doctor F, his promethean construct, Igor and Stephanie are the staff at your not-too-average breakfast joint. "Try the thrcrapple."

Please vote for you favorite by leaving a comment with the number or title of your favorite story. If you've liked a different story that you think deserves submission, feel free to state as such.

I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to read this and vote. SUPER thanks in advance.

7 comments:

Eric J. Krause said...

I don't think you could go wrong with any of these, but I loved the over the top humor of Doctor Frankenstein's House of Pancakes. If you twisted my arm to choose one, I'd pick that as my favorite.

Larry Kollar said...

Joe Milgrave. No question in my mind!

Icy Sedgwick said...

Joe Milgrave. Definitely.

Anonymous said...

Milgrave!

Tony Noland said...

I wish I could vote on this.

Raven Corinn Carluk said...

Number 3

Joz Varlo said...

Joe. Starring Burt Reynolds as Satan.